Do we live or do we cyber live?


This was supposed to be the topic of an essay for the class, but Charlie our teacher thought we live because we had a lot of troubles to make a blog at the beginning of the semester.
First of all, virtual reality is a reality created by the computer an with the one we can interact constantly.

I think we are starting to know the cyber life because most of us spend hours in front of the computer playing virtual games such as Farmville in facebook. The computers have turned into our new best friends. We do homework, we look for information, we talk with our friends, we listen to music, we read books and news and we perform other basic activities in our computer. We depend too much of computers.

I remember my life before getting my laptop. I used to spend my time watching television, playing with a ball, drawing etc. Now, I spent most of the time in the laptop and I think I used a computer at least 1 time every day. There is no day in which I don’t use one.

Computers are really important in our life, but I think there are more important things than spending time on internet and computers. We mustn’t forget what is really important in this life and that is not on internet. Living and enjoying your life is something a computer can’t give to you.

Trips, experiences, sensations, hugs, nature are some things a computer won’t give to you. You must look for them and experience the beauty of every day of your life. Do not waste it and less because you want to spent time in something is not real. Live, do not cyber live.


1 comentarios:

Art & Culture dijo...

Gaby you made my day! I laughed so hard when I read this part: "This was supposed to be the topic of an essay for the class, but Charlie our teacher thought we live because we had a lot of troubles to make a blog at the beginning of the semester." anyway, Im going to continue my reading and then i will write my serious comment!

Publicar un comentario