Gaby! What a wonderful blog you have created! You created a great atmosphere, I like the music, the pics and the video you chose. I have one important comment though. When I explained pantheism in class I told you about a website that I had found that promoted pantheism as a belief as a type of religion. I then told you that they promoted pantheism the way you described in your blog but I did not mean that was the real and only meaning of this perspective. About your comment on “The others” I want to congratulate you for having those kind of “internal dialogues” you have the opportunity to appreciate other aspects of life that other people will never perceive. 100
1 comentarios:
Gaby! What a wonderful blog you have created!
You created a great atmosphere, I like the music, the pics and the video you chose.
I have one important comment though. When I explained pantheism in class I told you about a website that I had found that promoted pantheism as a belief as a type of religion. I then told you that they promoted pantheism the way you described in your blog but I did not mean that was the real and only meaning of this perspective.
About your comment on “The others” I want to congratulate you for having those kind of “internal dialogues” you have the opportunity to appreciate other aspects of life that other people will never perceive.
100
Publicar un comentario