naтυre , are yoυ ѕнυre ?

Hi... well tomorrow I must show my blog to my teacher and a picture that represents pantheism, evolution or creationism. Finally I found several pictures about the 3 topics, but he liked the one that is at the top.
Is not related with evolution or creationism, is about pantheism.. but ... What is pantheism? according to Stanford Ecyclopedia of philosophy is a metaphysical and religious position, in which God is everything and everything is God. Also pantheism means that everything is nature...
In the picture I see a wooden woman. In my opinion it show us that this wooden woman came from nature because the woman came from the wood,the wood came from the tree and finally the tree came from nature.
Are you a pantheist ?
if you have taken long walks in the beach,
if you have seen a sunset
if you have walked in the forest on your own
but the most important thing, if you have appreciated and enjoyed nature
Welcome to the Pantheist´s World !!!
In my opinion, every single human is a pantheist because we are in contact with nature every single day. We are related to nature, we interact with nature... WE are nature.
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)


1 comentarios:
Gaby:
I really liked your blog!
I didn't know you were actually doing a journal!
It's awesome! I read it all! :) Congrats!
I just wanted to tell you that I disagree with you when you say that we're all pantheists.
I mean, that would be great! but I don't think it's happening right now!
Nowadays, with all the competitiveness and the materialism, we barely have time to spend some time with our families. There's not a chance that we'll be having time to enjoy nature very often! Sad, right?
Totis :)
Publicar un comentario