ғrιendѕ are oυт тнere ιn тнe world, eхpecтιng υѕ тo ғιnd тнeм.
Empiricism.
While I was in elementary school, I used to have men friends because the girls just talked about drama shows and boys. I always watched TV shows where the main girl characters have a best friend with the one who share secrets, trouble taking, memories, stories, trips, parties and different kind of friendship that I didn’t understood. In junior high I started having women friends but it wasn’t the kind of friendship I read or watched in TV when I was a little bit younger.
Junior high ended and I have really good and true men friends but I always wished to have a woman friend just as the ones I watched. I really wished to understand that special friendship. On high school I started to hang out with a girl I have known since elementary school. We were in the same school for almost 6 or 7 years and we weren’t really good friends at all.
If I had known that this girl was going to be my best friend I would talked to her since elementary school. Now a day I can understand it. It´s a relationship stocks in loyalty, sincerity, honesty and support. It´s somebody with whom you can speak about everything a bit. After all this time, I found a friend I was looking since a long time.
Taking advantage that I´m speaking about friendship I just want to thanks every single person I can called a friend.
Taking advantage that I´m speaking about friendship I just want to thanks every single person I can called a friend.
WHAT DOES THIS HAS TO DO WITH EMPIRICISM?
Empiricists claim that sense experience is the ultimate source of all our concepts and knowledge. In this story I can show you the way I didn´t understand that kind of frienship until I had the chance to experience it. SO in a few words, Empiricism is the way we adquire knowledge through sences and experiences. =)
Ex.
If I burnt myself with fire I know it pains because I have experienced the pain.

Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)



3 comentarios:
v.α.α.L.℮.я.i.i.α
awww mi viidaa eL blog esta super bonito!
jaja gabriela quien te viera programadora jajaj eso que
nena tee qiero&ia sbs aki para tdoo(:
(me siento en el metro ¬¬),(como ai qe xD)
y zobre la amiztad pnzO qe ez un vaLor qe muchoz nO toman en cuenta! o qe simplemente les vale..para mi significa muchO pqke tengo amigaz especiales&la vdd la amistad es un vaLor qe significa muchas cosas!&simplemente vaLiosa
jajaja bueo m vooy
cdtttee tQ♥ &siguee asi qon tu bLog
p.S: 2 dias&mi cumpLe
Love u
Holiss que padre blog...creo que los ejemplos ayudan mucho a entender mejor los conceptos... y a conocer más sobre la vida de Gaby Lam también jaja :)
Yeah, I completely agree, we learn trough our senses and own experience, though, it's not the only way we learn, but it is the first way of understanding our world.
I really like your blog.
Keep up the good work
See you :3
Publicar un comentario