a new eхperιence
I´m cursing my last year of high school and I am suppose to choose a career and a university where I am going to study .
Since I was in junior high I decided to be a chef. Time has passed and I do know where I am going to study and where I am supposed to live. I wanted to study at the CIA (culinary institute of America) in New York. My parents finally heard about a school in Guadalajara called ECI and suddenly they also know where I am living too. I was shocked; I do not expect this to be close enough.
I realized I am 17 and soon I am going to turn 18 that mean to me that I won’t live anymore with my parents for a time. I´ll spend my time in another city and with new friends. Even though I have never lived on my own I think it is going to be a little bit difficult at the beginning because I am very dependant person especially with my family.
I know certain rules may be obeyed and life would be different. A new concept…a new world… Responsibility would be important such as respect and prudence. I´m really scared about this because as I have mentioned I have never lived without my parents and being without my true friends. In the other hand it would be a great experience, I will learn a lot and I will be independent.
WHAT DOES THIS HAS TO DO WITH RATIONALISM?
Rationalists claim that there are significant ways in which our concepts and knowledge are gained independently of sense experience.
in my history, I mentioned that I have never lived on my own but I do really know how things would be without experience it because I think and use my reason to expect how things will be. What I’m trying to explain here it is that rationalism is the way we acquire knowledge using our reasoning.
Ex.
Even I have never been in Canada I know it´s a cold place and it snows in there because it is located at the north of the planet.
Suscribirse a:
Enviar comentarios (Atom)



6 comentarios:
Hi there dear friend.
Yes, you'll be turning 18 indeed, that happens, eventually.
I've never lived on my own either, and tough I wanted to study in France, for the moment, it was impossible, still, I modified what I wanted at the time and I'm still going to study abroad as soon as I can.
What I mean by this is that new experiences are always a little frightening, and that you should take your chances if life gives you that opportunity.
A new city, new friends, new goals are waiting for you, but for now, do not worry, take the journey step by step. Yes, of course, think about tomorrow, make plans and work hard to achieve your goals, but, I insist, DO NOT forget to live the second you're living now.
Good luck and success to you, you'll see, everything will be alright, you're stronger than you think, and you're not alone. Ever.
See you soon I hope.
Ale.
PD: Love ya :P and take care n.n
Une, due, tre!
well, I think that a change will be good for you, but, anyway, Im shure that you can do it; I've seen that when you have an objective, you don't get amused by anything, you just do it.
The most important thing here is that you know what you want, so, its easy, just do it :D If you thing you made a mistake, just try again! :DD
Make new friends, but don't forget the old ones ok? :D
You'll be ok!
Shalooooom!
You are a very brave woman! btw!
I know y will do just Fine; and it's nice a change; like sometimes u know... and i know
you will do just fine! unkoow ily! yeah
ciaao'
Hi Gaby
Life doesn’t walk, runs. A simple sentence where we can explain life, the new experiences in life are strange and sometimes scary, but if you know how to confront them you will succeed.
When you go to study out of Colima next year it will be a big quest in your life, but if you do the right thing in the right moment it will be very easy.
You have an objective and you will do it, just try and try until you succeed.
Everything is going to be all right!
You really gave a good example. Personally I do not believe in Descartes belief of innate ideas, because somehow you know or notice things while you are having experiences , so I also will include to reason the sense experience, like Kant.
About your example, it is good enough that you are sure of what you want to study ( i do not ;) ). And I also thing that would be a great eexperience being on your own but also difficult to be on your own. I know your are going to be very successful!
by Mia ! =)
Gaby! This is a lovely blog! THIS IS WHAT I WAS EXPECTING. Linking the theories we discussed in class and read in the book with your own private life, that is why I decided to call it "my philosophycal journal".
The only point you missed is to cite your pictures.
BTW the one with the mirror is beautiful!
Charlie.
90
Publicar un comentario