[[ тнe oтнerѕ... are we alone ? ]]




Today, after my last class I look at the sky and I thought to myself... Is everything real ? Is anyone there who knows that we are trapped in a world that doesn´t exist? Are we shure we are alive ?

You may ask why I asked myself thoose questions, well the answer is really simple. During my class, which by the way ends at 3 o´clock , we spent 1 hour and a half watching a really interesting movie " The Others". As you know, I´m not brave enough to watch thrillers but I wasn´t able to leave the classroom. An excellent movie , I really recommend it .

Well, the point is that in the movie, the characters were linving a life that wasn´t true, but what about us ? It would be shocking to discover the life or even the reality we have known isn´t real. So, How can we prove we are living and not just dreaming Our life ? Interesting isn´t it ? I think, either we are just dreaming or just Living Our own REAL life , we must enjoy every second of it. we just have one life or just one chance to dream...

another interesting question would be, we as humans, can dream but How do we know we are dreaming while we are in the dream or you just don´t notice you´re dreaming ? In my case, I usually know I´m dreaming because some things do not make sense. But What about you ?


http://finletargo.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/los-otros1.jpg

2 comentarios:

Alex dijo...

Nice, real nice :3
I like that train of thought.
And well, this is what I think:
If we don't know if it's real or if it's a dream... if we can't actually tell...
let's just live/dream to its fullest, and face the future as it comes to us.
Wanting to know, thinking, wondering is great, I actually think about that kind of stuff a lot...
but let's not forget about living :3
see you around n.n

Francisco Aguilar dijo...

The deal is... if you can tell that is a dream by its senselessness, you should ask yourself: Does this "reality" actually makes sense?

Not quite.


I liked it. n____n And I like that movie too, maybe someday I'll buy it.

Love you! ;)

Publicar un comentario