Beautiful picture :3ah... nature has such rich colours...it truly is amazing...I wish I could spend all day contemplating its beauty.Take care my friend :3 Be happy, and do remember to get back home...home...where the heart can truly rest peacefully.
hey thanks ! =) of course I´m coming back ...take care too ! the tittle it´s a part of an amazing song I have heard since I was a child. I love it ...we must take Our time and admire nature for a while, I think we should take martin and pako with us and hunt butterflies =]see you soon =)
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com
2 comentarios:
Beautiful picture :3
ah... nature has such rich colours...
it truly is amazing...
I wish I could spend all day contemplating its beauty.
Take care my friend :3
Be happy, and do remember to get back home...
home...where the heart can truly rest peacefully.
hey thanks ! =)
of course I´m coming back ...
take care too !
the tittle it´s a part of an amazing song I have heard since I was a child. I love it ...
we must take Our time and admire nature for a while, I think we should take martin and pako with us and hunt butterflies =]
see you soon =)
Publicar un comentario